The Xerra Strategic Advisory Panel provides guidance regarding the strategic fit, quality, relevance and value of Xerra’s ongoing research programme and proposed products and services.
Led by Mark Paine as Chair, the Panel reviews our commercial and research activities on a regular basis, assesses our pathways to market and partnering strategy, and provides strategic guidance and advice to the Board. We see their role as pivotal to our success, as the applications for Earth observation data are vast.
The Strategic Advisory Panel members include:
- Nigel Clifford — Maritime New Zealand
- Stephen England-Hall — Tourism New Zealand
- Stephanie Howard — Sustainability Council of New Zealand
- Dr Tanira Kingi — Scion
- Craige Mackenzie — Agri Optics
- Kane O’Donnell — Aware Group
- Mark Paine — KMP Partnership
- Dr Gavin Sheath — Consultant
Sign up for the latest EO insights.
Join the Xerra mailing list to receive our quarterly newsletter and other announcements by email. We’re keen on reducing the volumes of our own inboxes, so we’ll be sure not to fill yours with spam.